M, b. circa 1850
- Patrick Ryan was born circa 1850.
- Patrick Ryan married Ann Connolly circa 1880.
- Conditional approval for Patrick Ryan's selection of landwas given on 24 November 1888. He selected 48 acres of land at Ravensboune. "For the agricultural township farms adjoining the village of Ravensbourne there was great competition, many of the portions being applied for from four to ten times over. The ballot had to be resorted to in no less than 50 cases; this, with the refunding of the amounts paid by the unsuccessful applicants, necessarily occupied a deal of time, and it was not till half-past 6 O'clock that the business was concluded, and the court closed. By 7 o'clock the whole of the refundments had been paid over to 115 applicants. The 76 portions adjoining the village of Ravensbourne, granted at the land court, were apportioned among 62 selectors, so there is every probability of the village settlement of Ravensbourne proving a success. The total area granted at the court was 5025 acres among 68 applicants."
- In 1901 both Patrick and John Ryan were listed in the Crow's Nest Post Office directory as farmers at Ravensbourne.
- He and Ann Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1903 and 1905 living at Ravensbourne. Patrick was a farmer as was their son William.
- Patrick Ryan and Ann Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1909 and 1913 living at Ravensbourne. Patrick was a farmer.
- Patrick Ryan and Ann Connolly appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1921 living at Ravensbourne. He was a farmer.
Percy Charles Ryan
M, b. 1910, d. 1966
M, b. 1875, d. 4 March 1942
- Robert Ryan was born in 1875 in Armidale, New South Wales. He was the son of Robert Ryan and Emily Eliza Hoscroft.
- At the age of 26 years, Robert Ryan married Mary Martha McKinstry in 1901 in Glen Innes, New South Wales.
- Robert Ryan and Mary Martha McKinstry appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1905 living at Forest Vale, Crow's Nest. Robert was a farmer.
- In 1909,Robert Ryan's father, Audrey Winifred Ryan died in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Robert Ryan died on 4 March 1942 in Queensland.
- Robert was buried on 5 September 1942 in Toowong Cemetery.
Silvester James Ryan
F, b. 6 October 1903
M, b. 31 October 1907
M, b. 21 January 1841, d. 1898
- Thomas Ryan was born on 21 January 1841 in County Tipperary, Ireland. He was the son of William Ryan and Ellen Lawless.
- He was the son of William Ryan.
- At the age of 28 years, 3 months and 14 days, Thomas Ryan married Helen (Mary) McQuillan, daughter of John McQuillan and Mary Ann Kelly, on 5 May 1869 in Queensland.
- Thomas Ryan possibly died in 1898. He was not mentioned in the newspaper artilce regarding his daughter Mary's marriage in 1900. The death registration shows a Thomas Ryan aged 57 (no parents given.)
M, b. circa 1903
F, b. August 1904
M, b. 1881, d. 26 September 1943
- William Ryan was born in 1881 in Mt Gambier, South Australia.
- He was the son of Patrick Ryan and Ann Connolly.
- William Ryan appeared on the Electoral Roll with Patrick Ryan and Ann Connolly between 1903 and 1905 in Ravensbourne. Patrick was a farmer as was their son William.
- At the age of 23 years, William Ryan married Bridget McQuillan, daughter of James McQuillan and Catherine Zeller, in 1904 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- William Ryan and Bridget McQuillan appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1909 and 1913 living at Ravensbourne. William was a labourer.
- William Ryan and Bridget McQuillan appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1921 and 1930 living at Ravensbourne. William was a farmer.
- William Ryan died on 26 September 1943 in Queensland.
- William was buried on 27 September 1943 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00C-0025.
M, b. circa 1815
Child of William Ryan
- Thomas Ryan+ b. 21 January 1841, d. 1898
William Anthony Ryan
M, b. 1904, d. 1979
William Francis Ryan
M, b. 28 July 1896, d. 1964
Winifred Elizabeth Ryan
F, b. 22 July 1901
M, b. circa 1875
- Unknown Ryland was born circa 1875.
F, b. 1879, d. 23 April 1955
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Kate Ryland was also known as Kate Ryland Chambers.
- She was born in 1879 in New Zealand. She was the daugther Heni Ryland and possibly William Knox Chambers.
- At the age of 26 years, Kate Ryland married Clement Sigley, son of Joseph Robert Sigley and Ellen Holdaway, on 9 March 1905 in Gisborne, Poverty Bay, North Island, New Zealand. Kate was listed as Kate RYLAND, illegitimate daughter of Heni Ryland. She was a 26 year old cadet telephonist born Gisborne, Poverty Bay.
Clement was a 27 year old telegraphist, born Nelson, son of Joseph Sigley and Ellen Holdaway.
- On 20 December 1954,her husband, Clement Sigley died in New Zealand at age 76.
- Kate Ryland died on 23 April 1955 in New Zealand.
- Kate was cremated in Kelvin Grove Cemetery & Cremetorian, Palmerston North.
Children of Kate Ryland and Clement Sigley
- Mercia Heni Sigley b. 17 November 1905, d. 1997
- Joan Katrina Sigley b. 30 July 1907, d. 1924
- Iris Grace Sigley b. 14 September 1909, d. 5 June 1983
- Guy Clement Sigley b. 13 October 1911, d. 23 June 1944
- Female Sigley b. circa 1913
- Peter Knox Sigley b. 30 August 1915, d. 29 May 1940
- Gretchen Sigley b. 4 September 1917, d. 26 October 1931
F, b. 12 February 1823, d. 29 August 1890
- Johan Caeser - 1856: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Margarettta Ryle was born on 12 February 1823 in Gunzenheim, Hamburg, Germany. Her parents were Johann Peter Ryle and Anna Margaretha Feltmeavel.
- She and Johann George Sondergeld may have immigrated to Moreton Bay in 1856. A John aged 34, and Anna M aged 32, travelled on the John Caesar with their son John A. aged 2, however there is no record of George on the ship nor any further record of John in Queensland. Perhaps George was John.
- At the age of 48 years, 5 months and 19 days, Margarettta Ryle married Johann George Sondergeld on 31 July 1871 in Toowoomba, Queensland.
- Margarettta Ryle died on 29 August 1890 in Queensland at age 67.
- Margarettta was buried on 30 August 1890 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00A-0031.
Children of Margarettta Ryle and Johann George Sondergeld
- George Sondergeld+ b. 30 April 1853, d. September 1944
- William Sondergeld+ b. 1857, d. 16 October 1926
- Adam Sondergeld b. 20 February 1859
- Ludwig Sondergeld+ b. 4 May 1862, d. 27 January 1930
- Henry Sondergeld+ b. 16 June 1864, d. 15 December 1899
- Margaret Fredrieke Sondergeld+ b. 12 April 1868, d. 16 February 1931
F, b. 1872, d. 28 August 1944
- Mary Rynne was born in 1872. She was the daugther of Thomas Rynne and Susan McGahan.
- At the age of 32 years, Mary Rynne married Edward Joseph Murphy, son of Thomas Murphy and Mary Kearns, in 1904 in Queensland.
- Mary Rynne died on 28 August 1944 in Queensland.
- Mary was buried on 30 August 1944 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC5-002-0023.
F, b. 23 August 1906, d. 1 December 2003
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Euphemia Ryrie was born on 23 August 1906 in New Zealand. She was the daughter of Euphemia Stewart (1878-1958) and Marcus Ryrie (1874-1958.)
- At the age of 22 years, Euphemia Ryrie married Dudley Vernon Sutton, son of Leslie George Sutton and Lily Minnie Waterhouse, in 1929 in New Zealand.
- In 2000,her husband, Dudley Vernon Sutton died in New Zealand.
- Euphemia Ryrie died on 1 December 2003 in New Zealand at age 97.
Caroline Elizabeth Saal
F, b. 1860, d. 1951
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal was born in 1860 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black.
- At the age of 22 years, Caroline Elizabeth Saal married Thomas Shannon, son of David Park Shannon and Jemima McCormack, in 1882 in Queensland.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Perseverance. They lived at Perseverance Sawmill where Thomas was a labourer.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Merritts Creek. Thomas was a farmer. Sons George and William were also a farmers. Daughter Lillian carried out home duties, son David was a teamster and son Stanley a dairyman.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Merritts Creek. She carried out home duties and most likely lived with her daughter Sarah.
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal died in 1951 in Queensland.
- Caroline was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00B-0026.
Children of Caroline Elizabeth Saal and Thomas Shannon
- David Henry Shannon b. 1883, d. 1958
- Mary Jemma Shannon+ b. 3 December 1884, d. 1976
- Martha Ann Shannon b. 22 April 1886, d. 10 July 1888
- Thomas John Shannon+ b. 31 July 1887, d. 21 June 1947
- Martha Ann Shannon+ b. 1889, d. 3 June 1969
- George Shannon b. 9 April 1891, d. 27 February 1950
- Sarah Jane Shannon b. 19 October 1892, d. 1 January 1893
- Sarah Jane Shannon b. 4 December 1893, d. 30 June 1946
- Caroline Elizabeth Shannon b. 4 October 1895, d. 1 September 1988
- William Park Shannon b. 23 January 1896, d. 2 February 1983
- Stanley Shannon b. 1899, d. 1899
- Stanley Shannon b. 1901, d. 1964
- Lillian Maud Shannon b. 17 February 1904, d. 27 July 1989
David Kingsborough Saal
M, b. 31 August 1875, d. 30 March 1927
M, b. 4 December 1859, d. December 1859
George Joseph Saal
M, b. 31 January 1871, d. 1918
Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal
M, b. 5 December 1833, d. 16 September 1913
- Johan Caeser - Sep 1852: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal was born on 5 December 1833 in Germany.
- He immigrated to Queensland in September 1852. He travelled on the Johann Caesar from Hamburg.
- At the age of 23 years, 7 months and 6 days, Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal married Ann Black on 11 July 1857 in Goomburra, Queensland. They were pioneer settlers at Saalsbury, Spring Creek.
- Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal died on 16 September 1913 in Queensland at age 79.
- Johann was buried on 17 September 1913 in Clifton Cemetery.
Children of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black
- Margaret Ann Saal b. 1858, d. 5 October 1893
- Ernst Saal b. 4 December 1859, d. December 1859
- Caroline Elizabeth Saal+ b. 1860, d. 1951
- Sarah Catherine Saal b. 29 November 1862, d. 22 December 1957
- Thomas Henry Saal b. 25 November 1864, d. 4 August 1941
- John Robert Saal b. 2 August 1866, d. 2 August 1964
- Martha Esther Saal b. 17 February 1869, d. 21 November 1969
- George Joseph Saal b. 31 January 1871, d. 1918
- Mary Jemima Saal b. 1 July 1873, d. 14 May 1940
- David Kingsborough Saal b. 31 August 1875, d. 30 March 1927
John Robert Saal
M, b. 2 August 1866, d. 2 August 1964
Margaret Ann Saal
F, b. 1858, d. 5 October 1893
Martha Esther Saal
F, b. 17 February 1869, d. 21 November 1969
Mary Jemima Saal
F, b. 1 July 1873, d. 14 May 1940
Sarah Catherine Saal
F, b. 29 November 1862, d. 22 December 1957
Thomas Henry Saal
M, b. 25 November 1864, d. 4 August 1941
- Thomas Henry Saal was born on 25 November 1864 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Heinrich (Henry) Saal and Ann Black.
- At the age of 27 years, Thomas Henry Saal married Hester Booth Barkman, daughter of William Barkman and Jane Tomlinson, in 1892 in Queensland.
- Thomas Henry Saal and Hester Booth Barkman appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Hampton, Crow's Nest. Thomas was a horse driver.
- Thomas Henry Saal died on 4 August 1941 in Toowoomba, Queensland, at age 76.
Ernest August Sachse
M, b. circa 1830, d. 1902
- Ernest August Sachse was born circa 1830. He was the son of Johann Christoph SACHSE Maria ROSEIN.
- Ernest August Sachse married Ernestine Kellerman circa 1850.
- Ernest August Sachse died in 1902 in Queensland.
- Ernest was buried on 21 August 1902 in Goombungee Cemetery.