William Henry Mann
M, b. 27 December 1857, d. 1932
- Charts: Descendants of John Maddern
- William Henry Mann was baptized on 27 December 1857 in Paul, Cornwall.
- He was the son of William Henry Mann and Elizabeth Warren.
- At the time of the 2 April 1871 census, William Henry Mann was living in the household of William Henry Mann and Elizabeth Warren in Newlyn, Cornwall. William H was a fisherman, 38, born Mousehole, living with his wife Elizabeth 39, born Warnens, Wiltshire, and children William H 11, Emma J 6,Ellen 4 and Edwin 0, all born Newlyn.
- At the age of 22 years, William Henry Mann married Esther Agnes Trembath in 1880.
- William Henry Mann appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in Kegwin Square, Newlyn. William was a 23 year old fisherman, living with his wife Esther also 23, and chldren Richard J 3, and Esther A 0, all born Paul.
- He and Esther Agnes Trembath appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in St Clements Terrace, Newlyn, Cornwall. William was a 33 year old fisherman , living with his wife Esther and children Richard Y, 13, a fisher boy, Ester A 5 and William Harold 2, all born Cornwall.
- William Henry Mann died in 1932.
William Henry Mann
M, b. 1882, d. 1885
- Charts: Descendants of John Maddern
F, b. circa 1831
- Mary Mannell was born circa 1831 in Truro, Cornwall.
- Mary Mannell married James Chivell, son of James Chivell and Jane Hawke, on 6 November 1853 in Marylebone, London. The following article appeared in the WEST BRITON AND CORNWALL ADVERTISER on 11 November 1853 "At St. Marylebone, London, on Sunday last, Mr. James CHIVELL, of St.
Austell, to Mary, eldest daughter of Mr. MANNELL, governor of the Union
Workhouse, of the former place.."
- Mary Mannell and James Chivell appeared on the census of 3 April 1881 in 43 George Street, London, Middlesex. George is shown as a 50 year old coffee house keeper born St Austell, living with his wife Mary aged 50 born Truro and their children Mary Jane aged 15, coffee house assistant and son James 11 a scholar. Both children were born in St Pancreas London.
F, b. 1881, d. June 1955
- Hannah Manners was born in 1881.
- Her marriage, at 16 years, to Arthur George Sobers, son of Joseph Sobers and Jane Wheatley, was registered in the September 1897 Quarter in Gateshead, Durham Registration District.
- Hannah Manners and Arthur George Sobers appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Gateshead, Durham. Arthur was a 21 year old steel worker, living with his wife Hannah 20, born Bishop Auckland, Durham and children Alsen 2 and Honorta aged 0, both born Gateshead. Hannah's siblings William 22 and Lily 16, both born Bishop Auckland also lived with them.
- Her death was recorded with the Gateshead, Durham, Registration District in the June 1955 Quarter.
Annie May Manning
F, b. 30 December 1907, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Annie May Manning was born on 30 December 1907.
- At the age of 23 years, Annie May Manning married Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart, son of Charles Frederick Aberhart and Isabella Bentley Stephens, in 1931 in New Zealand.
- In 1979,her husband, Lewis Gereld Randalf (Lewis Gerlald Randolph) Aberhart died in Blenheim, New Zealand.
- Annie May Manning died in 1980 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1886
- Elizabeth Manning was born circa 1886.
Elizabeth L Manning
F, b. 10 June 1883
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Elizabeth L Manning was born on 10 June 1883 in Deloraine, Tasmania. She was the daughter of James MANNING and Alice CROSSLEY.
- At the age of 29 years, 11 months and 11 days, Elizabeth L Manning married Albert Edward Butler, son of Josiah Butler and Eliza Burgess, on 21 May 1913 in Sheffield, Tasmania.
M, b. 1837
- Thomas Manning was born in 1837 in Buckland St Mary, Somerset, England.
- His marriage, at 26 years, to Mary Ann Wootton, daughter of John Wootton and Hannah Baker, was registered in the September 1863 Quarter in Chard, Somerset Registration District.
- Thomas Manning and Mary Ann Wootton appeared on the census of 2 April 1871 in Ilminster, Somerset. Thomas was a 43 year old factory worker born Buckland St Mary, living with his wife Mary Ann 40 born Ilminster, and daughter in law (step daughter)Martha Jane Wottoon aged 16 a collar factory hand, born Chard.
F, b. circa 1815
M, b. 19 December 1910
John Percival Mansbridge
M, b. 20 May 1925, d. 25 March 1990
- John Percival Mansbridge was born on 20 May 1925 in 15 Jubilee Road, St George, Bristol, Gloucestershire.
- He was the son of Percival Joseph Mansbridge and Edith Elizabeth Vowden.
- Between 1980 and 1982 he was polytechnic librarian.
- John Percival Mansbridge died on 25 March 1990 in 4 Matford Close, Brentry, Bristol, Gloucestershire, at age 64. He died from Ischaemic acute left ventricular failure.
- John was cremated in Canford Crematorium, Bristol, Gloucestershire.
John William Mansbridge
M, b. 29 March 1881
- John William Mansbridge was born on 29 March 1881 in Mutton Bay, Gros-Mécatina, Quebec.
- At the age of 28 years, 6 months and 27 days, John William Mansbridge married Hannah Lucretia Hockey, daughter of Noah Hockey and Phobe Major, on 26 October 1909 in St Clements Mission, Mutton Bay, Gros-Mécatina, Quebec.
Percival Joseph Mansbridge
M, b. 15 November 1880, d. 17 May 1961
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge was born on 15 November 1880 in 33 Henry Street, Newtown, Bristol, Gloucestershire.
- He was the son of Thomas Mansbridge and Rachel Smith.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge's birth was registered in the an unknown place , Gloucester Registration District in the December 1880 Quarter.
- At the age of 31 years, 9 months and 5 days, Percival Joseph Mansbridge married Edith Elizabeth Vowden, daughter of William Vowden and Elizabeth Weight, on 20 August 1912 in St Matthews Church, Moorfields, Bristol, Gloucestershire. Percival was living at 8 Claremont Terrace, Bristol at the time of his marriage. He was a clerk with Esso oil Company and remained as an oil Company clerk until he retired. Withesses to the marriage were William Vowden (Ediths father), W A Mansbridge, Ida Beatrice Vowden (Edith's sister), Elizabeth Vowden (Edith's mother), Archibalk William James Vowden (Brides brother.)
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge witnessed the marriage of Ida Beatrice Vowden and Arthur William Rockett on 15 June 1937 in St Peter's, Henleaze, Bristol, Gloucestershire; Arthur was a widower at the time of his marriage to Ida. Witnesses to the marriage were Walter John Rockett , Percival Mansbridge (Ida's brothe-in-law), Archibald Vowden (Ida's brother) Edith Mansbridge (Edith's sister) and Florence Emily Bishop.
- On 22 May 1950,his wife, Edith Elizabeth Vowden died in 95 Lake Road, Henleaze, Bristol, Gloucestershire, at age 64. She died from chronic congestive heart failure and myocardial degeneration.
- In 1959 he lived at 170 Downend Road, Hortfield, Bristol and then moved to 29 Evington Drive in Leister.
- Percival Joseph Mansbridge died on 17 May 1961 in the General Hospital, Leicester, Leicestershire, at age 80. He died of bronchopneumonia and diabetic retosis.
- Percival was buried in Canford Cemetery, Westbury-on-Tryne, Bristol, Gloucestershire. He was buried with his wife Edith.
M, b. circa 1850
- Thomas Mansbridge was born circa 1850.
- Thomas Mansbridge married Rachel Smith circa 1875.
William Arthur Mansbridge
M, b. September 1876
- William Arthur Mansbridge's birth was registered in the Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District in the September 1876 Quarter.
- His marriage, at 34 years, to Elizabeth Mitchell Vowden, daughter of James Vowden and Charlotte Brunsdon, was registered in the 1911 Quarter in Bristol, Gloucestershire Registration District.
Mary Ann Mansell
F, b. 6 June 1781
- Mary Ann Mansell was baptized on 6 June 1781 in St Phillips, Birmingham, Warwickshire.
- She was the daughter of William Mansell and Elizabeth Bayliss.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 27 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Todd on 2 April 1807 in St Phillips, Birmingham, Warwickshire.
- At the age of 35 years and 18 days, Mary Ann Mansell married George Fleet on 24 June 1816 in St Nicholas, Deptford, London.
M, b. circa 1755
- William Mansell was born circa 1755.
- William Mansell married Elizabeth Bayliss on 23 March 1778 in Burton Dassett, Warwickshire.
M, b. circa 1875
Agnes Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1889
Alexander Albert Manteit
M, b. 1930, d. 4 January 1930
Ann Elizabeth Manteit
F, b. 1880
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit was born in 1880 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Johann Manteit and Mary Naumann.
- At the age of 18 years, Ann Elizabeth Manteit married Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke, son of Andreas Blumke and Rosalie Kalinowski, in 1898 in Queensland.
- Ann Elizabeth Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. She carried out home duties.
- She and Bernhardt (Benjamin) Blumke moved to the Cooray area around 1926.Their eldest daughter Mary Elizabeth was married there in 1929.
Arthur James Manteit
M, b. 25 January 1918, d. 15 January 1942
- Arthur James Manteit was born on 25 January 1918 in Peranga, Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Arthur James Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 23 April 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Errington. His service number was QX16955 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion.
- Arthur James Manteit died on 15 January 1942 in Singapore at age 23.
F, b. 1886
M, b. 1891, d. 14 January 1931
M, b. 1909, d. 2 February 1964
Desmond George Manteit
M, b. 4 December 1941, d. 6 December 1941
Edward August Manteit
M, b. 29 September 1919, d. 4 October 1943
- Edward August Manteit was born on 29 September 1919 in Goombungee, Queensland.
- He was the son of Augustinus Manteit and Elizabeth Stanberg.
- Edward August Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 January 1941 in Toowoomba He was living in Chinchilla at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his mother Elizabeth Manteit. His service number was QX16587 and he served in the 2/26 Infantry Battalion the same regiment as his brother Arthur.
- Edward August Manteit died on 4 October 1943 in Myanmar at age 24.
- Edward was buried in Thanbyuzayat War Cemetery.
Eileen Dorothy Manteit
F, b. 23 December 1915, d. 11 October 1996
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit was born on 23 December 1915 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- At the age of 20 years, Eileen Dorothy Manteit married Arthur Lucht, son of Carl Christy Wilhelm Lucht and Henrietta Catherina (Cecilia) Henricks, in 1936 in Queensland.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Haden. She carried out home duties.
- She and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1954 living at Taylor. Arthur was a farmer and Eileen carried out home duties.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit and Arthur Lucht appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1963 living at Nutgrove. He was a farmer and she carried out home duties.
- On 18 September 1972,her husband, Arthur Lucht died in Crow's Nest, Queensland, at age 68.
- Eileen Dorothy Manteit died on 11 October 1996 in Crow's Nest at age 80.
- Eileen was buried on 15 November 1996 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. RCLAW2-007-0031.
Eric Arnold Manteit
M, b. 25 December 1913, d. 27 November 1999
- Eric Arnold Manteit was born on 25 December 1913 in Toowoomba.
- He was the son of Jacob Manteit and Christina Oliva.
- Eric Arnold Manteit enlisted in the Australian Army on 21 August 1942 in Brisbane He was living at Haden at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his father Jacob. His service number ws QX33295. He was discharged on 3 April 1946 with the rank of Private in the 2/33 Infantry Battalion.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Doctor's Creek, Haden. Eric was a farm labourer.
- Eric was buried on 30 April 1999 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
- Eric Arnold Manteit died on 27 November 1999 in Toowoomba at age 85.