James Alexander Walsh
M, b. 1891
M, b. circa 1855
M, b. 1830, d. 12 November 1908
- John Walsh was born in 1830 in County Kildare, Ireland. He was the son of John Walsh and Ann Corrigan.
- John Walsh married Ellen Long circa 1865 in Queensland.
- In 1901 John was listed as a farmer of Geham in the 1901 Crow's Nest Post Office Directory.
- John Walsh and Ellen Long appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Geham. John was a farmer. Their daughter Ellen carried out home duties and son Edward was a farmer of Geham. Son John Patrick was a labourer.
- John Walsh died on 12 November 1908 in Queensland.
- John was buried on 13 November 1908 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00A-0043.
Children of John Walsh and Ellen Long
- James Walsh b. 1868
- Honora Walsh+ b. 1869
- Ann Walsh b. 1872, d. 1926
- John Patrick Walsh b. 1874, d. 1912
- Catherine Walsh b. 1876
- Mary (Minnie) Walsh b. 1879, d. 26 August 1953
- Thomas Walsh b. 1881, d. 1881
- Edward Joseph Walsh+ b. 1882, d. 21 April 1930
- Margaret Walsh b. 1884
- Ellen Walsh b. 1886
- Julia Walsh b. 1889
M, b. 1911
John Decourcy Walsh
M, b. circa 1900
John Patrick Walsh
M, b. 1874, d. 1912
- John Patrick Walsh was born in 1874 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John Walsh and Ellen Long.
- John Patrick Walsh appeared on the Electoral Roll with Ellen Long in 1903 in Geham. John was a farmer. Their sons Edward and John Patrick were labourers.
- John Patrick Walsh appeared on the Electoral Roll with John Walsh and Ellen Long in 1908 in Geham. John was a farmer. Their daughter Ellen carried out home duties and son Edward was a farmer of Geham. Son John Patrick was a labourer.
- John Patrick Walsh died in 1912 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1885, d. 1960
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
F, b. 1889
F, b. 1884
Mary (Minnie) Walsh
F, b. 1879, d. 26 August 1953
- Mary (Minnie) Walsh was born in 1879 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of John Walsh and Ellen Long.
- At the age of 30 years, Mary (Minnie) Walsh married William O'Sullivan, son of Thomas O'Sullivan and Bridget Garvey, in 1909 in Queensland.
- Mary (Minnie) Walsh appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Crow's Nest. She carried out home duties.
- On 27 June 1952,her husband, William O'Sullivan died in Queensland.
- Mary (Minnie) Walsh died on 26 August 1953 in Queensland.
- Mary was buried on 27 August 1953 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RC5-010-0059.
Mary Elizabeth Walsh
F, b. circa 1905
- Mary Elizabeth Walsh was born circa 1905.
Maurice John Walsh
M, b. circa 1910
- Maurice John Walsh was born circa 1910. He was the son of TM Walsh.
Neil William Walsh
M, b. 24 February 1924, d. 24 January 1952
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Neil William Walsh was born on 24 February 1924 in Tasmania. He was the son of Neil William WALSH and Maggie Frances MORONEY.
- At the age of 24 years and 13 days, Neil William Walsh married Enid Watts, daughter of Byron Jabez (Jabe) Watts and Aleada Mary Burgess, on 8 March 1948.
- Neil William Walsh died on 24 January 1952 in Tasmania at age 27.
F, b. 1841, d. 26 January 1903
- Sarah Walsh was born in 1841. She was the daughter of Thomas WALSH and Mary DARCY.
- At the age of 22 years, Sarah Walsh married Mathew Gleeson, son of James Gleeson and Ann Costello, on 21 November 1863 in Queensland.
- Sarah Walsh died on 26 January 1903 in Queensland.
- Sarah was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Children of Sarah Walsh and Mathew Gleeson
- Mary Ann (Molly) Gleeson+ b. 5 October 1864, d. 23 June 1949
- James Gleeson+ b. 23 February 1866, d. 9 January 1919
- Michael Joseph Gleeson+ b. 19 December 1868, d. 26 December 1963
- Jane Gleeson+ b. 16 August 1870, d. 19 August 1948
- Mathew Gleeson+ b. 5 September 1872, d. 8 May 1913
- William Gleeson+ b. 27 June 1874, d. 23 February 1955
- Thomas Joseph Gleeson+ b. 29 April 1876, d. 28 March 1962
- John Patrick Gleeson b. 29 June 1878, d. 8 December 1907
- Ellen Sarah Gleeson+ b. 17 July 1880, d. August 1974
- Teresa Gleeson b. 10 July 1882
- Francis Timothy Gleeson+ b. 5 August 1884, d. 25 May 1970
M, b. 1881, d. 1881
M, b. 1838, d. 21 December 1910
- Thomas Walsh was born in 1838 in Kilkenny, Ireland.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Cabarlah. Thomas was a farmer.
- Thomas Walsh died on 21 December 1910 in Queensland.
- Thomas was buried on 23 December 1910 in Cabarlah Cemetery. RC1-00C-0006.
F, b. 1839, d. 2 September 1906
- Christina Walter was born in 1839. She was the daughter of Johann Walher and Katerine Hobar.
- Christina Walter married Christioph Frederick Heilig, son of Gottlieb Heilig, circa 1865.
- Christina Walter died on 2 September 1906 in Queensland.
- Christina was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery.
Children of Christina Walter and Christioph Frederick Heilig
Rosina Gottliebin Walter
F, b. circa 1836
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter was born circa 1836.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter married John Frederick Wecker, son of Michael Wecker and Catherine Heinrich, circa 1859.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter and John Frederick Wecker immigrated to Moreton Bay on 31 July 1862. Frederick, 30 and Gottlebin 25 travelled on the La Rochelle with their 11 year old nephew Michael and a Caroline Wecker from Wurtenberg.
- In 1869,her husband, John Frederick Wecker died in Queensland. There is a death registration for a Frederick Weekes for that year, although no parent's names are given and the age is given as 30.
- Rosina Gottliebin Walter married Carl Wilhelm Scholz in 1871 in Queensland.
Alfred Oscar Walters
M, b. circa 1880
- Alfred Oscar Walters was born circa 1880.
- Alfred Oscar Walters married Hazel Hughs circa 1910.
Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters
F, b. 1833, d. 13 June 1926
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters was born in 1833.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters married Eduard Christrich Kath circa 1860.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters and Eduard Christrich Kath immigrated to Queensland on 29 April 1884. Edwuard 56 and Antonie 51, travelled on the Almore with their children Herman 21, Heinrich 13, William 17 and Louise 10. Their details were recorded under the Free Nominated Section.
- In 1885,her husband, Eduard Christrich Kath died in Queensland.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters appeared on the Electoral Roll with Heinrich Kath and Johanna Albertine Nitz in 1903 in Glencoe. Henirich was a farmer and Johanna carried out home duties. His mother Antonio Kath aslo lived at Glencoe.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Glencoe. She carried out home duties.
- Antonia Hetwig Henriette Walters died on 13 June 1926 in Queensland.
- Antonia was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
Beryl Iris Walters
F, b. 1912, d. 24 September 1941
- Beryl Iris Walters was born in 1912.
- She was the daughter of Alfred Oscar Walters and Hazel Hughs.
- At the age of 24 years, Beryl Iris Walters married Wilfred Dascombe, son of Alfred Dascombe and Caroline Ann Williams, on 22 January 1936 in Queensland.
- Beryl Iris Walters died on 24 September 1941 in Queensland.
Charles George Walters
M, b. 6 February 1899, d. 12 July 1946
- Charles George Walters was born on 6 February 1899. He was the son of Charles Thomas Walters and Ellen Quainton.
- At the age of 20 years, 5 months and 16 days, Charles George Walters married Rosetta (Etta) Blinco, daughter of Thomas William Blinco and Emily Rosina Wellington, on 22 July 1919 in Queensland.
- Charles George Walters died on 12 July 1946 in Queensland at age 47.
- Charles was buried on 14 July 1946 in Drayton and Toowoomba Cemetery. CE2A-005-0009.
F, b. 2 August 1852, d. 24 July 1942
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Elizabeth Walters was born on 2 August 1852 in Tasmania. She was the daughter of Charlie WALTERS and Elizabeth BINGLEY.
- At the age of 18 years, 8 months and 26 days, Elizabeth Walters married Henry Charles Burgess, son of George Burgess and Ann Haines, on 28 April 1871 in Tasmania. They had 12 children. The three younger boys moved to New Zealand.
- On 9 April 1937,her husband, Henry Charles Burgess died in Flowerdale, Tasmania, at age 88.
- Elizabeth Walters died on 24 July 1942 in Tasmania at age 89.
- Elizabeth was buried in Flowerdale Cemetery.
Children of Elizabeth Walters and Henry Charles Burgess
- Caroline Eva Burgess+ b. 25 November 1871, d. 28 March 1955
- Charles Edwin George Burgess+ b. 25 January 1874, d. 16 August 1951
- Rhoda Elizabeth Ann Burgess b. 20 April 1876, d. 12 May 1888
- Henry (Alfred) Walter Burgess+ b. 15 November 1878, d. 10 December 1949
- Rebecca Mary Louisa (Beck) Burgess+ b. 1 December 1880, d. 15 January 1937
- Mildred Mary Maria Burgess+ b. 12 February 1883, d. 21 November 1943
- Elsea Barbara Louisa (Elsie) Burgess+ b. 13 December 1884, d. 19 July 1967
- George Samuel Arthur Burgess b. 20 August 1887, d. December 1948
- Hubert Edwin Ambrose Burgess+ b. 28 February 1890, d. 11 May 1943
- Kenneth Gordon William Burgess b. 15 June 1892, d. 1975
- Elton Osmond Burgess b. 19 October 1895, d. 8 February 1917
M, b. circa 1905
John J C Walters
M, b. circa 1885
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
Mary Ann Walters
F, b. circa 1885
Thelma Sarah Walters
F, b. circa 1910
F, b. 2 February 1783
F, b. 14 June 1778