Martha Elizabeth Converse
F, b. 1849, d. 1890
- Martha Elizabeth Converse was born in 1849.
- At the age of 31 years, Martha Elizabeth Converse married Ira William M Bacon in 1880.
- Martha Elizabeth Converse died in 1890.
F, b. circa 1855
- Bridget Conway was born circa 1855.
- Bridget Conway married George Edwin Grant in 1868 in Queensland.
M, b. circa 1860
- Andrew Coogan was born circa 1860.
Francis Leonard Coogan
M, b. 26 November 1903, d. 16 December 1970
- Francis Leonard Coogan was born on 26 November 1903 in Queensland. He was the son of Annie Doonan and Andrew Coogan.
- At the age of 25 years, 9 months and 9 days, Francis Leonard Coogan married Maudie Ellen Mary Brewer, daughter of Charles Brewer and Ellen Caroline Brown, on 4 September 1929 in St Catherines Catholic Church, Crows Nest.
- Francis Leonard Coogan died on 16 December 1970 in Queensland at age 67.
F, b. 1840, d. 5 February 1918
- Julia Coogan was born in 1840. She was the daughter of Patrick Coogan.
- At the age of 29 years, Julia Coogan married Patrick William Byron in 1869 in Queensland.
- Julia Coogan and Patrick William Byron appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Patrick William was a farmer of Goombungee, Julia carried out domestic duties in Doctor' s Creek and Patrick, their son was a labourer of Goombungee.
- Julia Coogan and Patrick William Byron appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Goombungee. Patrick was a farmer. Their daugther Julia and son James, also a farmer most likely lived with them.
- Julia Coogan died on 5 February 1918 in Queensland.
- Julia was buried on 6 February 1918 in Goombungee Cemetery. RC1-00I-0006.
Alfred John Cook
M, b. 4 September 1887, d. 24 November 1949
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Alfred John Cook was born on 4 September 1887 in Charters Towers, Queensland. He was the son of John Henry COOK and Annie Georgina BIRCH.
- At the age of 27 years, 9 months and 18 days, Alfred John Cook married Janet Hooper, daughter of James Thomas Hooper and Ellen Allison, on 22 June 1915 in Queensland.
- Alfred John Cook died on 24 November 1949 in Manly, New South Wales, at age 62.
Alicia Olive Cook
F, b. circa 1870
- Alicia Olive Cook was born circa 1870.
- Alicia Olive Cook married John Burgess in 1891 in Queensland.
F, b. 1858, d. 1948
- Ellen Cook was born in 1858 in New South Wales. She was the daughter of James COOK and Nancy WHITTAKER.
- At the age of 29 years, Ellen Cook married William Fowler in 1887 in New South Wales.
- Ellen Cook and William Fowler appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Madia Vale, Crow's Nest. William was a farmer.
- In 1945,her husband, William Fowler died in Queensland.
- Ellen Cook died in 1948 in Queensland.
Frances May Lillian Cook
F, b. 1897, d. 3 February 1968
- Frances May Lillian Cook was born in 1897. She was the daughter of Arthur Wyatt Cook and Elizabeth Goodwin.
- At the age of 36 years, Frances May Lillian Cook married George Shannon, son of Thomas Shannon and Caroline Elizabeth Saal, in 1933 in Queensland.
- Frances May Lillian Cook died on 3 February 1968 in Queensland.
- Frances was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00C-0027.
F, b. circa 1770
- Jenipher Cook was born circa 1770.
- Jenipher Cook married Anthony Martin Rolling on 8 December 1794 in Cornwall.
- Jenipher Cook also went by the name of Jane.
- Mary Cook married Francis Bartlett.
May Dorothy Cook
M, b. circa 1900
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
M, b. circa 1890
- Unknown Cooke was born circa 1890.
Ada Adels Cooke
F, b. 1896
Alice Mary Cooke
F, b. 1878
Arthur William Errington Cooke
M, b. 1886
Bertram Richard Cooke
M, b. 27 September 1901, d. 4 January 1977
- Bertram Richard Cooke was born on 27 September 1901 in Queensland.
- He was the son of William Cooke and Frances Myrah Bridgeman.
- At the age of 38 years, 10 months and 11 days, Bertram Richard Cooke married Myola Eileen Gillespie on 7 August 1940 in Queensland.
- Bertram Richard Cooke died on 4 January 1977 in Queensland at age 75.
Clifford Edwin Cooke
M, b. 6 October 1905, d. 11 February 1980
Colin Seaward Cooke
M, b. circa 1919, d. 21 March 1979
Constance Mary Seward Cooke
F, b. 1906
D'Arcy Selwyn Cooke
F, b. 1893
Daisy Edith Mary Cooke
F, b. 1888
M, b. 1873, d. 1917
Eileen Morley Adah Cooke
F, b. 1905
Elizabeth Margaret Cooke
F, b. 1882, d. 1964
- Elizabeth Margaret Cooke was born in 1882 in Merivale, Queensland. She was the daughter of Robert Cooke and Catherine Reine Marshall. Her grandparents, William & Margaret Marshall immigrated from Scotland in 1858 in the Mary Pleasant. They settled in the Warwick district where they established a dairy and grazing farm. Her father was a railway engine driver of Toowoomba.
- At the age of 21 years, Elizabeth Margaret Cooke married Sydney Chapman, son of Henry Chapman and Martha Davis, on 13 May 1903 in Queensland.
- Elizabeth Margaret Cooke and Sydney Chapman appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Murphy's Creek. Sydney was a storeman.
- On 9 May 1955,her husband, Sydney Chapman died in Queensland.
- Elizabeth Margaret Cooke died in 1964 in Queensland.
Eric Clyde Cooke
M, b. 18 April 1912
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1940
- George Cooke was born circa 1860.
- He was the son of Richard Cooke and Mary Brown.
- George Cooke married Ada Jull, daughter of James William Jull and Mary Ann White, in 1881 in Queensland.
- George Cooke and Ada Jull appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Milton. George was a farmer. Ada gave her address as Mt Darry.
- George Cooke died in 1940 in Queensland.
Children of George Cooke and Ada Jull
- Sylvia Ada Cooke b. 1882
- Richard George Cooke b. 1884
- Arthur William Errington Cooke b. 1886
- Daisy Edith Mary Cooke b. 1888
- Ruby Ethel Adora Cooke b. 1890
- D'Arcy Selwyn Cooke b. 1893
- Leroy Aubigny Cooke b. 1894
- Ada Adels Cooke b. 1896
- Seymour Tergus James Cooke b. 1899
- Lenore Kathleen Cooke+ b. 1901, d. 26 July 1976
Grahame Morven Cooke
M, b. 1912
Hilda M Cooke
F, b. circa 1895
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Jeffery