Violet May Jensen
F, b. 1911, d. 5 May 1997
- Violet May Jensen was born in 1911.
- At the age of 22 years, Violet May Jensen married Edward Paul Kath, son of Heinrich Kath and Johanna Albertine Nitz, in 1933 in Queensland.
- On 29 July 1991,her husband, Edward Paul Kath died in Queensland.
- Violet May Jensen died on 5 May 1997.
- Violet was buried in Glencoe Cemetery.
William Taylor Jensen
M, b. 1890, d. 1946
Annie Amelia Jentz
F, b. 1865, d. 9 July 1947
- Annie Amelia Jentz was born in 1865. She was the daughter of Friedrich JENTZ and Friedericke WACKS.
- At the age of 21 years, Annie Amelia Jentz married George Jacob Horn, son of George Horn and Catherine Nuss, in 1886 in Queensland.
- On 4 September 1894,her husband, George Jacob Horn died in Queensland.
- Annie Amelia Jentz died on 9 July 1947 in Queensland.
- Annie was buried on 10 July 1947 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
John Henry Jerome
M, b. circa 1880
F, b. circa 1780
- Martha Jervis was born circa 1780.
- Martha Jervis married Peter Cubis on 26 July 1802 in Eton Socon, Cambridge, England.
F, b. 18 May 1904
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
Anna Maria Jesberger
F, b. circa 1860
- Anna Maria Jesberger was born circa 1860.
- Anna Maria Jesberger married Antonio (John Anton) Scherger circa 1880 in Germany.
F, b. 18 October 1842, d. 11 March 1909
- Wilhelmina Jesberger was born on 18 October 1842 in Bavaria, Germany. She was the daughter of Romas Jesberger and Wilhelmina. She may have been the sister of Anna Maria Jesberger who married Johann Scherger.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger married Joseph Anton Schick circa 1872.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger and Joseph Anton Schick immigrated to Brisbane on 25 August 1880. Joseph 45 and Almina 46 travelled on the Shenir from Hamburg with their three children Maryann 9, Roman 6 and infant Joseph.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger and Joseph Anton Schick appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Goombungee. Joseph Anton, Joseph and Roman were all farmers. Wilhelmina carried out home duties.
- Wilhelmina Jesberger died on 11 March 1909 in Queensland at age 66.
- Wilhelmina was buried on 13 March 1909 in Goombungee Cemetery. RC1-00I-0002.
Albert August Jesse
M, b. 1 August 1880, d. 1923
- Albert August Jesse was born on 1 August 1880 in Yengarie, Queensland.
- Albert August Jesse died in 1923 in Queensland.
Anstena Carolina Jesse
F, b. circa 1886, d. 1886
- Anstena Carolina Jesse was born circa 1886.
- Anstena Carolina Jesse died in 1886 in Queensland.
F, b. 1869
- Ernestine Jesse was born in 1869 in Germany.
M, b. circa 1884, d. 1903
- Gustav Jesse was born circa 1884.
- Gustav Jesse died in 1903 in Queensland.
Johann Julius Jesse
M, b. 1856, d. 6 May 1939
- Johann Julius Jesse was born in 1856. He was the son of Gottlieb Jesse and Anna Dorothea Gruning.
- He immigrated to Brisbane on 25 August 1880. Johann 23 travelled on the Shenir with his mother Dorothea 63, sister in law Braate (Renate?) 29, Caroline 25. With them were 1 year old Jessie, son of Caroline and 6 year old Paulina, possibly Renate's daughter. They were listed in the sponsored section of the manefest and may have been sponsered by Julius' elder brother William who came to Australia separately with his older children and father. William and his parents settled in the Maryborough area.
- At the age of 41 years, Johann Julius Jesse married Caroline Dau in 1897.
- In 1901 Johann Julius Jesse lived in Djuan. Julius was listed on the Crow's Nest Post Office directory as a farmer of Djuan.
- He and Caroline Dau appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Djuan. Julius was a farmer.
- On 19 November 1927,his wife, Caroline Dau died in Queensland.
- Johann Julius Jesse appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Djuan. He was a farmer.
- Johann Julius Jesse died on 6 May 1939 in Queensland.
- Johann was buried in Bergen Djuan Cemetery. MULDOM1-002-0018.
Wilhelm August Jesse
M, b. 3 September 1835, d. 1912
- Wilhelm August Jesse was born on 3 September 1835 in Germany.
- At the age of 27 years, Wilhelm August Jesse married an unknown person in 1863 in Pösen, Thueringen, Germany.
- Wilhelm August Jesse died in 1912 in Queensland.
Erick (Peter) Jessen
M, b. 1891, d. 6 July 1966
- Erick (Peter) Jessen was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Nicholi Jessen and Johanna Maria Ericksen.
- At the age of 26 years, Erick (Peter) Jessen married Johanna (Hannah) Schulz, daughter of Frederick Schulz and Henriette Rose, in 1917 in Queensland.
- Erick (Peter) Jessen and Johanna (Hannah) Schulz appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Perseverance. Eric was a farmer. His mother Johanna also lived with them.
- Erick (Peter) Jessen died on 6 July 1966 in Queensland.
- Erick was buried on 8 July 1966 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. OPD3-002-0041.
Johann Nicholi Jessen
M, b. 7 February 1849, d. 6 August 1905
- Johann Nicholi Jessen was born on 7 February 1849. He was the son of Jess Jessen and Anna Maria Tuchsen.
- Johann Nicholi Jessen married Johanna Maria Ericksen circa 1880.
- Johann Nicholi Jessen died on 6 August 1905 in Queensland at age 56.
- Johann was buried in Grandchester Cemetery.
John Henry Jessen
M, b. 1888, d. 1971
Marcus William Jessen
M, b. circa 1920, d. 1950
Phyllis Alexandra Jessen
F, b. 1917, d. 21 April 1974
- Phyllis Alexandra Jessen was born in 1917. She was the daughter of Edith Miller and Hans Peter Jessen.
- At the age of 20 years, Phyllis Alexandra Jessen married Wesley John Wecker, son of Edward Julius Wecker and Martha Margaretha Gulk, in 1937.
- Phyllis Alexandra Jessen was listed as the next of kin of Wesley John Wecker when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 11 April 1942 in Wondai. Wesley's service number was Q210050 and he gave his wife Phyllis as his next of kin. He was living at Tingoora at the time he enlisted and gave his date of birth as 26 Jan 1919 (26 Jan 1908 is perhaps correct). He was discharged on 6 Jul 1944 with the rank of Private in the 20th BATTALION VOLUNTEER DEFENCE CORPS (QLD.)
- Phyllis Alexandra Jessen died on 21 April 1974 in Queensland. Her former residence was Charlestown.
- Phyllis was buried on 24 July 1974 in Tingoora Cemetery.
Theresa Johanna Maria Jessen
F, b. 1881
Heinrich William Julius Jessie
M, b. 1897, d. 1957
- Heinrich William Julius Jessie was born in 1897 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Johann Julius Jesse and Caroline Dau.
- At the age of 32 years, Heinrich William Julius Jessie married Alice Maud Cronk, daughter of Joseph Cronk and Bertha Johanna Rohde, in 1929 in Queensland.
- Heinrich William Julius Jessie appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Djuan. He was a farmer.
- Heinrich William Julius Jessie died in 1957 in Queensland.
Ronald Mervyn Jessie
M, b. 20 February 1932, d. 13 January 2003
F, b. 23 June 1820, d. 6 December 1848
- Ann Jessop was born on 23 June 1820 in Ryarsh, Kent, England. She was the daughter of Henry Jessop.
- At the age of 17 years, 7 months and 7 days, Ann Jessop married George Cronk on 30 January 1838 in Surry. George was a labourer of Francis Street, father Robert Cronk, also a labourer. Ann was a spinster of the same place, daughter of Henry Jessop, a carpenter.
- Ann Jessop died on 6 December 1848 at age 28. She died on the ship in Moreton Bay harbour.
- She and George Cronk immigrated to Queensland on 16 December 1848. George 32, and Ann 28 and their three children Claud 4, Christian 1 and Charles 8 came on the Artemisia from Plymouth. The family was from Bromley, Kent. Ann died on the ship whilst in the harbour.
Charles John Jeude
M, b. 1895, d. 15 November 1962
- Charles John Jeude was born in 1895. He was the son of John Henry Jeude and Catherine Flohr.
- At the age of 29 years, Charles John Jeude married Olga Vandersee, daughter of Carl August Vandersee and Mary (Anna) Schriebe, in 1924 in Queensland.
- On 21 December 1942,his wife, Olga Vandersee died in Queensland.
- Charles John Jeude died on 15 November 1962 in Queensland.
- Charles was buried on 16 November 1962 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery.
M, b. circa 1675
M, b. circa 1835
- Edward Jobson was born circa 1835.
- Edward Jobson married Rebecca Holmes circa 1860.
Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson
F, b. 3 April 1911, d. 21 January 1987
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson was born on 3 April 1911 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of John Thomas Jobson and Jane McPhail.
- At the age of 29 years, Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson married Mervyn Richardson Fuller, son of Stephen Arthur Fuller and Eva Jane Richardson, in 1941.
- Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson was listed as the next of kin of Mervyn Richardson Fuller when he enlisted in the Australian Army on 31 May 1941 in Crow's Nest. He was living at Crow's Nest, QLD at the time he enlisted and gave his next of kin as his wfie Florence. He was discharged on 11 Oct 1944 with the rank of Private - Q103337 in the 25th Battalion.
- Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson and Mervyn Richardson Fuller appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Plainby. Mervyn was a labourer.
- Florence Ellen (Nell) Jobson died on 21 January 1987 at age 75.
- Florence was buried on 23 January 1987 in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
George Holmes Jobson
M, b. December 1881, d. 1947
- George Holmes Jobson's birth was registered in the Horncastle, Lincolnshire Registration District in the December 1881 Quarter.
- He was the son of Edward Jobson and Rebecca Holmes.
- George Holmes Jobson and John Thomas Jobson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby. They were coach builders.
- At the age of 21 years and 9 months, George Holmes Jobson married Flora Sanderson in September 1903 in Queensland.
- In February 1904,his wife, Flora Sanderson died in Rosewood, Queensland.
- At the age of 24 years and 4 months, George Holmes Jobson married Anna Hohnke, daughter of Wilhelm Hohnke and Wilhelmine Dahm, on 11 April 1906 in Queensland. The Queensland Times reported- " JOBSON—HOHNKE.—On the 11th April, at the Rosewood Congregational Church, by the Rev. A. E. West, Annie Hohnke, daughter of the late Wilhelm Hohnke, of Marburg, to George Holmes Jobson, youngest son of Edwin Jobson, Horncastle, Lincolnshire, England."
- George Holmes Jobson died in 1947 in Queensland.
John Thomas Jobson
M, b. 16 March 1861, d. 18 December 1947
- Business Owners: Other Business Owners
- John Thomas Jobson was born on 16 March 1861 in Lincolnshire, England.
- He was the son of Edward Jobson and Rebecca Holmes.
- John Thomas Jobson and George Holmes Jobson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Plainby. They were coach builders.
- At the age of 48 years, 5 months and 3 days, John Thomas Jobson married Jane McPhail, daughter of John McPhail and Mary Ellen McGrath, on 19 August 1909 in Plainby. Jane operated a telephone exchange in the house at Plainby while John conducted his blacksmithing business in the yard outside. The telephone exchange was also the local Post Office.
- John Thomas Jobson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Plainby. John was a coachbuilder.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Plainby. No occupation was given for John. Jane and their daughter Mabel carried out home duties.
- On 25 August 1945,his wife, Jane McPhail died in Plainby at age 67.
- John Thomas Jobson died on 18 December 1947 in Queensland at age 86.
- John was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery.
Mabel Rebe Jobson
F, b. 27 January 1914
- Mabel Rebe Jobson was born on 27 January 1914 in Queensland. She grew up on her family farm at Plainby.
- She was the daughter of John Thomas Jobson and Jane McPhail.
- After completing her nursing training at the Ipswich Hospital, Mabel continued in that profession until the death of her mother in 1945. She then returned to the farm at Plainby to nurse her father and the run the Post Office until its closure. After her father's death in 1947, Mabel continued to live on the farm.
- Mabel Rebe Jobson appeared on the Electoral Roll with John Thomas Jobson in 1943 in Plainby. No occupation was given for John. Jane and their daughter Mabel carried out home duties.
- Mabel Rebe Jobson appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1949 living at Plainby. She carried out home duties.
- Mabel had passed all of her examinations for the Pianoforte and taught music in her home. She was employed by Vic Williams Electrical in Crow’s Nest for many years and her cheerful face will be remembered by many customers. She became good friends with her employers and also with Russell and Bev Williams who later took over the business.
Mabel was also a great friend to her aunt Jessie McPhail who ran a property at Pierces Creek. Jessie had also lost her parents and Mabel helped her to carry on with the family property.
In January 2000, Mabel was granted life membership of the Crows Nest and District Historical Society. She was good friends with Doris Walker and they spent many an hour reminiscing on their nursing careers. Mabel has donated historical documents and photographs to the society.
- When the farm became too much for Mabel and she no longer had a driver’s licence, she moved into Kooltoopa in 2000 with the help of good friends Russell Williams and Merle and Tom King. She now lives at Tulloch House. Mabel is affectionately known as “Jobby” to her friends.