F, b. 12 August 1888, d. 28 August 1981
- Catherine Teis was born on 12 August 1888 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Heinrich Teis and Anna Elizabeth Berghofer.
- At the age of 21 years, 11 months and 19 days, Catherine Teis married Wilhelm Richard Richter, son of August Richter and Elizabeth Muller, on 31 July 1910.
- Catherine Teis died on 28 August 1981 in Queensland at age 93.
- Catherine was buried in Bundaberg General Cemetery.
M, b. 24 December 1874, d. 7 February 1966
M, b. 1834, d. 14 April 1914
- Heinrich Teis was born in 1834 in Germany. He was the son of Johannes Teis and Elizabeth Dekman.
- At the age of 32 years, Heinrich Teis married Anna Elizabeth Berghofer on 22 January 1866 in Queensland.
- Heinrich Teis witnessed the death of Anna Elizabeth Berghofer on 4 July 1908 in Queensland.
- At the age of 75 years, Heinrich Teis married Fredrike Henrette Raddatz, daughter of John Raddatz and Henrietta Lange, on 31 May 1909 in Queensland. (Married name Huhse.)
- Heinrich Teis died on 14 April 1914 in Queensland.
- Heinrich was buried in Caffey Cemetery, Tent Hill.
Children of Heinrich Teis and Anna Elizabeth Berghofer
- Agnes Teis b. 23 September 1866, d. 22 September 1932
- Anna Elizabeth Teis+ b. 4 July 1869, d. 13 July 1941
- Henry Teis b. 9 August 1872, d. 19 November 1945
- Conrad Teis b. 24 December 1874, d. 7 February 1966
- Anna Teis+ b. 3 March 1877, d. 17 November 1948
- Johannes Wilhelm Teis b. 3 October 1879, d. 18 April 1897
- Wilhelm Teis b. February 1882, d. 4 October 1883
- Carl Teis b. 7 June 1886, d. 18 April 1957
- Catherine Teis b. 12 August 1888, d. 28 August 1981
- Louis Teis b. 5 August 1890, d. 6 August 1977
- Adam Leonhart Teis+ b. 14 May 1892, d. 23 June 1976
M, b. 9 August 1872, d. 19 November 1945
- Henry Teis was born on 9 August 1872 in Middle Ridge, Queensland.
- He was the son of Heinrich Teis and Anna Elizabeth Berghofer.
- At the age of 23 years, 3 months and 5 days, Henry Teis married Mary Bauer on 14 November 1895 in Queensland.
- Henry Teis died on 19 November 1945 in Queensland at age 73.
- Henry was buried in Gatton Cemetery.
Johannes Wilhelm Teis
M, b. 3 October 1879, d. 18 April 1897
Leonard Roy Teis
M, b. 8 May 1918
M, b. 5 August 1890, d. 6 August 1977
- Louis Teis was born on 5 August 1890 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Heinrich Teis and Anna Elizabeth Berghofer.
- At the age of 27 years, 9 months and 27 days, Louis Teis married Frieda Richter, daughter of August Richter and Elizabeth Muller, on 1 June 1918 in Queensland.
- Louis Teis died on 6 August 1977 in Queensland at age 87.
M, b. February 1882, d. 4 October 1883
F, b. circa 1740
- Jenephir Teleph was born circa 1740.
- Jenephir Teleph married Thomas Lakeman on 14 April 1760 in Cornwall.
Holdene Henrietta Tesch
F, b. 5 February 1843, d. 7 May 1899
- Holdene Henrietta Tesch was born on 5 February 1843 in Wurchow, Pomerania, Germany. Her father's name was Franz, and mother Henriette Quandt.
- At the age of 21 years, 10 months and 4 days, Holdene Henrietta Tesch married Friedrich Ludwig Timm on 9 December 1864 in Pomerania, Germany. Her marriage records shows she was the daughter of Franz Tesch and she was 21 years old. Friedrich Ludwig was 27, the son of Heinrich Timm.
- Holdene Henrietta Tesch witnessed the death of Friedrich Ludwig Timm on 20 March 1870 in Pommern, Germany; He was a Einwohner (local.)
- At the age of 27 years, 11 months and 29 days, Holdene Henrietta Tesch married Carl (Karl) August Ferdinand Nitz, son of Martin Nitz and Caroline Horn, on 3 February 1871 in Pommern, Germany.
- Holdene Henrietta Tesch and Carl (Karl) August Ferdinand Nitz immigrated to Queensland on 3 June 1885. Karl 42, and Holdene aged 42, travelled on the Chyebassa with their children Bertha 11, Carl and Wilhelmine 9, Emilie 5, Frederick 2 and Auguste and infant. Carl 17, and Albert Timm 15, also travelled on the same ship listed under the name ZIMMER - nationality Pommern. Karl, Holdene and Bertha could read and write and Karl was a labourer from Pommene.
- Holdene Henrietta Tesch witnessed the burial of Wilhelmina (Minnie) Nitz on 1 January 1896 in Douglas Cemetery.
- Holdene Henrietta Tesch died on 7 May 1899 in Queensland at age 56.
- Holdene was buried on 8 May 1899 in Douglas Cemetery.
Children of Holdene Henrietta Tesch and Friedrich Ludwig Timm
Children of Holdene Henrietta Tesch and Carl (Karl) August Ferdinand Nitz
- Bertha Mathilda Fiedrike Nitz+ b. 11 September 1873, d. 22 February 1938
- Wilhelmina (Minnie) Nitz b. 1876, d. 1896
- Emiline Albertine Nitz b. 1880, d. 1962
- Augusta Maria Franziska Nitz+ b. 1883, d. 12 December 1961
- Frederick August Wilhelm Nitz b. 1883, d. 19 October 1946
- Anna Mathilda Nitz b. 1887, d. 28 August 1964
F, b. 30 December 1842, d. 4 March 1927
- Dacca - 14 December 1887: Other Immigrants on the same ship
- Justina Teschler was born on 30 December 1842 in Prussia. She was the daughter of Carl Teschner and Caroline.
- At the age of 29 years, Justina Teschler married Carl Tonscheck in 1872 in Germany.
- Justina Teschler immigrated to Moreton Bay on 14 December 1887. Justina aged 39, travelled in the Dacca with her three children Caroline 14, Herman 10 and Gustav aged 3. Her husband Carl had died three years previously.
- At the age of 45 years, Justina Teschler married Christian (Wilhelm) Vandersee, son of Johann Vandersee and Maria Goldewski, in 1888 in Queensland.
- Justina Teschler and Christian (Wilhelm) Vandersee appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Djuan. Wilhelm was a farmer.
- Justina Teschler and Christian (Wilhelm) Vandersee appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1908 living at Glenaven. Christian was a farmer.
- Justina Teschler died on 4 March 1927 in Queensland at age 84.
- Justina was buried in Emu Creek Cemetery.
- The Methodist Church in Crow's Nest erected memorial plaques to early Crow's Nest Pioneers on the Church building and fence. Will and Justina's names were amongst them.
Children of Justina Teschler and Carl Tonscheck
F, b. circa 1810
- Anna Teschner was born circa 1810.
- Anna Teschner married Gottfried Grunwald circa 1835.
Ernest Gustav Teschner
M, b. 1895
- Ernest Gustav Teschner was born in 1895 in Queensland. He was the son of Ludwig Teschner and Caroline Schimke.
- At the age of 32 years, Ernest Gustav Teschner married Emma Johanna Sophia Schmocker, daughter of Ernst Franz Emil Schmocker and Johanna Sophia Caroline (Caroline) Dunemann, in 1927 in Queensland.
Arnold Frederick Teske
M, b. 1891, d. 1927
- Arnold Frederick Teske was born in 1891 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Heinrich Teske and Carolline Fredericka Estina Kroll/Corala.
- At the age of 30 years, Arnold Frederick Teske married Emily Evelyn Warren, daughter of Charles Alexander Warren and Mary Jane Lewis, in 1921 in Queensland.
- Arnold Frederick Teske died in 1927 in Queensland.
Ernest Alexander Teske
M, b. 1922, d. 3 July 1971
Franz Bernhardt Teske
M, b. 1887, d. 1950
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1893
- Heinrich Teske was born circa 1860. He was the son of Gottleib Teske and Karoline Greyer.
- Heinrich Teske married Carolline Fredericka Estina Kroll/Corala circa 1880.
- Heinrich Teske died in 1893 in Queensland.
Children of Heinrich Teske and Carolline Fredericka Estina Kroll/Corala
Ida Hulda Mathilda Teske
F, b. circa 1870, d. 1952
Margaretha Helena Teske
F, b. 1885, d. 1959
- Margaretha Helena Teske was born in 1885 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Heinrich Teske and Carolline Fredericka Estina Kroll/Corala.
- At the age of 16 years, Margaretha Helena Teske married August John Rosentreter, son of Wilhelm Rosentreter and Hulda Schiefelbein, in 1901 in Queensland.
- On 9 December 1944,her husband, August John Rosentreter died in Queensland.
- Margaretha Helena Teske died in 1959 in Queensland.
- Margaretha was buried in Toogoolawah Cemetery.
Martha Francisca Teske
F, b. 1883, d. 1884
Otto Bethaldt Teske
M, b. 1890, d. 1956
Robert Hugo Teske
M, b. 1886, d. 1941
William Henry Teske
M, b. 1925, d. 15 September 1976
F, b. 16 September 1797, d. December 1864
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Robinson
- Hannah Tessyman was born on 16 September 1797 in Stockton-on-the-Forest.
- She was the daughter of James Tessyman and Jane Unknown.
- Hannah Tessyman was baptized on 24 September 1797 in Stockton-on-the-Forest.
- At the age of 31 years, 4 months and 18 days, Hannah Tessyman married Charles Robinson, son of Mary Robinson, on 3 February 1829 in Stockton-on-the-Forest.
- Hannah Tessyman and Charles Robinson appeared on the census of 7 June 1841 in Tollerton. The census record shows Charles as a Herder, aged 50, born in county, living with his wife Hannah, 40, son Charles 6, and son/grandson Joseph 5.
- Hannah Tessyman and Charles Robinson appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in Tollerton. Charles senior is shown as a 60 year old pig butcher, born Stillington, living wtih his wife Hannah aged 54, a charwoman born Stockton, and his son Charles 16 a bricklayer, born Tollerton.
- On 4 August 1860,her husband, Charles Robinson died in Yorkshire at age 71. He was an agricultural labourer, aged 71. His death was witnessed by his wife Hannah.
- There is a death of a Charles Robinson recorded in the Yorkshire North Riding in September 1860, however, this may not be the correct date of death for this Charles Robinson.
- Hannah Tessyman appeared on the census of 7 April 1861 in Tollerton. Hannah is shown as 63 years old, a butchers widow, born Stockton, head of family living with son Charles aged 26 born Tollerton a Tile Maker.
- There is a death of a Hannah Tessyman recorded in the Great Ouseburn, Yorkshire North Riding in December 1864, however, this may not be the correct date of death for thisHannah Tessyman.
M, b. circa 1760
- James Tessyman was born circa 1760.
- James Tessyman married Jane Unknown circa 1790.
F, b. circa 1710
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
M, b. circa 1860, d. 1888
Herman Wilhelm Tetzlaff
M, b. circa 1870, d. 1929
Evelyn Winifred Tevelein
F, b. circa 1910, d. 22 May 1999
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Evelyn Winifred Tevelein was born circa 1910. She was the daughter of Hubert garth TEVELEIN and Ruby Margaret MIZPAH.
- Evelyn Winifred Tevelein married Rodham Selwyn Metcalf, son of Edward Joseph John Metcalf and Caroline Selina Watts, circa 1930.
- Evelyn Winifred Tevelein died on 22 May 1999 in Umina Park, Tasmania.
Anna Emilie Tewes
F, b. 1883, d. 1981
- Anna Emilie Tewes was born in 1883 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Carl (Heinrich) Tewes and Anna Louise Sperling.
- On 8 March 1906 the property of Carl (Heinrich) Tewes and Anna Louise Sperling was mortgaged. Anna Emilie Tewes was a beneficiary - The Brisbane Courier reported"- " Estate OF H. TEWES In Chambers yesterday, before his Honour Mr. Justice Chubb, application was made by Mr. F. G. Hamilton (instructed by Mr. T. B. Hunter) for leave to mortgage land in the estate of Heinrich Tewes, late of Djuan, near Crow's Nest, farmer, deceased, for the purpose of paying off two of the beneficiaries. It was explained that the latter, who were the elder children of the deceased, others being under age, were pressing for payment of their respective shares, and it was desired to pay them, and at the same time preserve the bulk of the property for the other beneficiaries. His Honour gave leave to mortgage certain of the property for not exceeding £200 for five years at 7 per cent, for the purpose of paying the claimants in question."
- At the age of 30 years, Anna Emilie Tewes married August Wilhelm Vonhoff, son of Karl Vonhoff and Christine/Ernestina Ulrich, on 12 February 1913 in Queensland.
- Anna Emilie Tewes and August Wilhelm Vonhoff appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee.
- Anna Emilie Tewes and August Wilhelm Vonhoff appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Goombungee. August was a labourer.
- On 24 September 1946,her husband, August Wilhelm Vonhoff died in Queensland.
- Anna Emilie Tewes died in 1981 in Queensland.
Child of Anna Emilie Tewes
- Llyod Edward Vonhoff+ b. 4 July 1911, d. July 2000