F, b. circa 1885, d. 18 June 1934
Phillip (Herbert) Pearce
M, b. circa 1890
Richard H W Pearce
M, b. circa 1885
- Richard H W Pearce was born circa 1885.
- Richard H W Pearce married Dorothy J M Allsop in 1921 in New South Wales.
Robert James Pearce
M, b. 1897
Ronald George Pearce
M, b. 1914, d. 28 June 1975
- Ronald George Pearce was born in 1914 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Charles Benjamin (Ben) Pearce and Martha Ann Shannon.
- At the age of 27 years, Ronald George Pearce married Muriel Constance Knight, daughter of William Knight and Louisa Ethel (Lucy) Bidgood, on 31 May 1941 in Queensland.
- Ronald George Pearce and Muriel Constance Knight appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1943 living at Pechey. Ron was a farmer.
- Ronald George Pearce died on 28 June 1975.
- Ronald was buried in Cabarlah Cemetery. UNIT-00F-0019.
Stuart Lars Pearce
M, b. 28 March 1924, d. 11 August 1999
Victoria M Pearce
F, b. circa 1880
- Victoria M Pearce was born circa 1880.
- Victoria M Pearce married Chalres Henry Pearce in 1915 in New South Wales.
M, b. 1886, d. 1968
- William Pearce was born in 1886 in Highfields, Queensland.
- He was the son of Edwin John Pearce and Ann Horton.
- At the age of 26 years, William Pearce married Martha Letita Adams, daughter of James Adams and Letita Green, on 31 January 1912 in Queensland.
- William Pearce and Martha Letita Adams appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1943 living at Pechey. William was a farmer.
- William Pearce died in 1968 in Queensland.
William Henry Pearce
M, b. 1855
- William Henry Pearce was born in 1855 in Lelant. He was the son of John Pearce.
- At the age of 30 years, William Henry Pearce married Lydia Rowe, daughter of William Rowe and Jane Mary Warren, on 23 September 1885 in Gulval. They were married by banns. William was a 30 year old farmer of Lelant (his father was a farmer John Pearce) and Lydia 29 years. She was from Treverrack (father William Rowe - farmer). Witnesses to the marriage were William Rowe and Frances Rowe.
William John Pearce
M, b. 2 July 1886
- William John Pearce was baptized on 2 July 1886 in Gulval. His father was a contractor's foreman liviing at Trevarrack.
- He was the son of William Henry Pearce and Lydia Rowe.
- William John Pearce immigrated in 1886 to New York with Lydia Rowe. Lydia 30 and William arrived in New York on the Italy. William was shown as 4 years old, but was possibly only 4 months old.
William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce
M, b. 1887, d. 1970
- William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce was born in 1887 in New South Wales. He was the son of William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce and Mary Ann Tippett.
- At the age of 27 years, William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce married Elfreda Johanne Justine Petersen, daughter of Lars Peter Petersen and Caroline Tonscheck, on 23 September 1914 in Queensland.
- William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce and Elfreda Johanne Justine Petersen appeared on the Electoral Roll between 1930 and 1949 living at Anduramba. William was a labourer.
- On 12 March 1930,William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce's son, Donald Rashleigh Pearce was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. UNIT-00E-0005.
- In 1956,his wife, Elfreda Johanne Justine Petersen died in Queensland.
- William Rasleigh Lewis Pearce died in 1970 in Queensland.
Edith Elizabeth Pearson
F, b. 14 June 1904, d. 23 March 1995
- Charts: Descendants of William Crawford.
- Edith Elizabeth Pearson was born on 14 June 1904. She was the daughter of Edward PEARSON and Edith Annie BUSHELL.
- At the age of 25 years and 19 days, Edith Elizabeth Pearson married George Ernest Smith, son of George Smith and Florence Ann May Parrish, on 3 July 1929 in Clunes, New South Wales.
- On 25 August 1984,her husband, George Ernest Smith died at age 77.
- Edith Elizabeth Pearson died on 23 March 1995 at age 90.
Alfred Edward Pechey
M, b. 19 June 1877, d. 19 November 1961
- Alfred Edward Pechey was born on 19 June 1877 in Queensland.
- He was the son of Edward Wilmont Pechey and Helen Maria Bond.
- At the age of 37 years, Alfred Edward Pechey married Mabel Doris Williams in 1915 in Queensland.
- Alfred Edward Pechey and Mabel Doris Williams appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Pechey. Alfred was a mill manager.
- On 8 December 1950,his wife, Mabel Doris Williams died in Queensland at age 54.
- Alfred Edward Pechey died on 19 November 1961 in Queensland at age 84.
- Alfred was buried in Crow's Nest Cemetery. CE1-00G-0001.
Edith Edna Pechey
F, b. 1905
Edward William Pechey
M, b. 1912
Edward Wilmont Pechey
M, b. 1842, d. 28 April 1904
- Edward Wilmont Pechey was born in 1842. He was the son of William Pechey and Sarah Rotton.
- At the age of 30 years, Edward Wilmont Pechey married Helen Maria Bond in 1872 in Queensland.
- Edward Wilmont Pechey died on 28 April 1904 in Queensland.
- Edward was buried on 29 April 1904 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. CE1-001-0072.
Edwin Wilmot Pechey
M, b. circa 1875
- Edwin Wilmot Pechey was born circa 1875.
- He appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1903 living at Pechey. He was a mill proprietor.
Eleanor Park Pechey
F, b. 1909
F, b. 1875
F, b. 1879
F, b. circa 1916, d. 1916
M, b. 25 April 1922, d. 6 December 2010
- Peter Pechey was born on 25 April 1922.
- He was the son of William Ronald (Ron) Pechey.
- Peter Pechey died on 6 December 2010 at age 88.
- Peter was buried on 18 July 2011 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. CE1-00A-0012.
William Ronald (Ron) Pechey
M, b. 1917, d. 18 November 1986
- William Ronald (Ron) Pechey was born in 1917.
- He was the son of Alfred Edward Pechey and Mabel Doris Williams.
- William Ronald (Ron) Pechey died on 18 November 1986.
- William was buried on 20 November 1986 in Crow's Nest Cemetery. LAWS1-00F-0017.
Child of William Ronald (Ron) Pechey
- Peter Pechey b. 25 April 1922, d. 6 December 2010
William Wilmot Pechey
M, b. circa 1873, d. 1915
Ethel Vallas Peck
F, b. 1915, d. 15 June 1994
- Ethel Vallas Peck was born in 1915.
- At the age of 21 years, Ethel Vallas Peck married ,Ethel Vallas Peck, son of Matthew Paton and Augusta Louisa Wilhelmina Bochow, in 1936 in Queensland.
- On 5 October 1974,her husband, Stanley Sydney Paton died in Queensland at age 56.
- Ethel Vallas Peck died on 15 June 1994.
- Ethel was buried on 20 June 1994 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. RCLAW7-001-0027 - She is buried in a different section of the cemetery to Stanley.
James Andrew Pedersen
M, b. 1888, d. 1939
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- James Andrew Pedersen was born in 1888 in New Zealand. He was the son of Mary Ann and Halvor PEDERSEN.
- At the age of 34 years, James Andrew Pedersen married Ruby Leonara Elsie Cresswell, daughter of Albert Henry Cresswell and Alice Dora Sophie Sigglekow, in 1922 in New Zealand.
- James Andrew Pedersen died in 1939 in New Zealand.
F, b. circa 1600
Dorothy Marie Pegg
F, b. 18 March 1909, d. 14 May 1950
- Dorothy Marie Pegg was born on 18 March 1909 in Toowoomba.
- She was the daughter of Jonathan Pegg and Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries.
- At the age of 18 years, Dorothy Marie Pegg married Arthur Frank White, son of Charles White and Sarah Arnold, in 1928 in Queensland.
- Dorothy Marie Pegg died on 14 May 1950 in Queensland at age 41.
Iris Beryl Pegg
F, b. 20 September 1912, d. 8 July 1977
- Iris Beryl Pegg was born on 20 September 1912 in Brook Street, Toowoomba.
- She was the daughter of Jonathan Pegg and Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries.
- At the age of 28 years, 11 months and 10 days, Iris Beryl Pegg married Stanley Herbert Astbury, son of Walter Astbury and Hermine Elsie Harth, on 30 August 1941 in Methodist Parsonage, 161 Hume Street, Toowoomba.
- Iris Beryl Pegg died on 8 July 1977 in Wickham Terrace, Spring Hill, Queensland, at age 64.
- Iris was buried in Cleveland Cemetery.
M, b. 1882, d. 10 May 1963
- Jonathan Pegg was born in 1882 in Bolton, Yorkshire, England. He was the son of James Pegg and Charlotte Manning.
- At the age of 26 years, Jonathan Pegg married Marie Helene (Mary) Dorries, daughter of Carl August Heinrich Dorries and Elizabeth Naumann, in 1908 in Queensland.
- Jonathan Pegg died on 10 May 1963 in Queensland.