F, b. 1851, d. 1911
- Grace Davis was born in 1851.
- Her marriage, at 18 years, to Charles Samuel Tyler was registered in the March 1869 Quarter in Falmouth, Cornwall Registration District. Charles died before 1890.
- Her marriage, at 39 years, to John Lower, son of Stephen Lower and Catherine Lower, was registered in the June 1890 Quarter in Falmouth, Cornwall Registration District.
- Grace Davis and John Lower appeared on the census of 5 April 1891 in Wellington Terrace, Cornwall. John is a 45 year old mariner, born Cornwall, living wth his wife Grace 41, born Cornwall, step children Charles, 21; William 20; Laura 19; John 16; James 15; Mary 12; Samuel 9 and Susan 6. His children Henry 9 and Elizabeth 6 are also living with them.
- Grace Davis and John Lower appeared on the census of 31 March 1901 in Porhan Street, Cornwall. John 57, is a boatman, born Falmouth, living with his wife Grace, 52, born Falmouth and living with his son Henry 19, born Falmouth, son John 9, born Falmouth and step-children Sarah Tyler, 16 and Samuel Tyler 19.
- Grace Davis died in 1911.
- She and John Lower appeared on the census of 2 April, 1911 in Cornwall. Grace was shown as 59 years ood, married, born Falmouth, living with her 19 year old son John, born Falmouth, a blacksmiths apprentice in an Engineering Works.
Harry Albert Davis
M, b. 1865, d. 29 May 1932
- Harry Albert Davis was born in 1865. He was the son of Henry Snell Davis and Harriet Rhooke.
- Harry Albert Davis married Eliza Jane Dalgleish circa 1890.
- Harry Albert Davis and Eliza Jane Dalgleish appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Plainby. Harry was a farmer.
- Harry Albert Davis died on 29 May 1932 in Queensland.
- Harry was buried on 30 May 1932 in Drayton & Toowoomba Cemetery. PRES3-014-0008.
F, b. circa 1830
- Jane Davis was born circa 1830.
- Jane Davis married Francis Ewin circa 1850.
Jean Veronica Davis
F, b. 26 January 1922, d. 6 May 1991
- Jean Veronica Davis was born on 26 January 1922.
- At the age of 31 years, 8 months and 11 days, Jean Veronica Davis married August John Scherger, son of Adabert Augustus (Albert) Scherger and Wilhelamine Rosalia Kruger, on 7 October 1953 in Crow's Nest.
- Jean Veronica Davis and August John Scherger appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1958 living at "Villa Maria", South Street, Crow's Nest. August was a farmer.
- Jean Veronica Davis died on 6 May 1991 at age 69.
F, b. 22 December 1836, d. 27 July 1915
- Martha Davis was born on 22 December 1836 in Gloucestershire, England.
- Martha Davis married Henry Chapman between June 1865 and August 1865 in Gloucestershire, England. The marriage was registered in the Stoud District, Gloucestershire in June 1865.
- Martha Davis and Henry Chapman immigrated to Moreton Bay on 7 October 1865. Henry and Martha both 26, travelled on the Queen of Colonies.
- On 29 January 1912,her husband, Henry Chapman died in Murphy's Creek, Queensland.
- Martha Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1913 living at Murphy's Creek. Martha carried out home duties.
- Martha Davis died on 27 July 1915 in Murphy's Creek, Queensland, at age 78.
- Martha was buried in Murphy's Creek Cemetery.
Children of Martha Davis and Henry Chapman
May Pretoria Davis
F, b. 28 April 1900, d. 4 June 1989
- May Pretoria Davis was born on 28 April 1900 in Queensland.
- She was the daughter of Alfred James Davis and Florence Louisa Fugill.
- At the age of 22 years, May Pretoria Davis married Arthur McCusker in 1923 in Queensland.
- May Pretoria Davis witnessed the burial of Mary Eileen McCusker on 11 March 1924 in Crow's Nest Cemetery; RC1-00G-0022.
- On 28 October 1957,her husband, Arthur McCusker died.
- May Pretoria Davis died on 4 June 1989 in Toowoomba at age 89.
- May was buried on 7 June 1989 in Toowoomba & Drayton Cemetery. RC7-005-0032.
Norman Leaworthy Davis
M, b. circa 1900, d. 1975
F, b. 1787, d. December 1860
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
- Sarah Davis was born in 1787.
- At the age of 24 years, Sarah Davis married Thomas Staines on 23 March 1811 in North Kilworth. Thomas signed his name STEAN.
- Before 1841,her husband, Thomas Staines died.
- Sarah Davis appeared on the census of 30 March 1851 in North Kilworth, Leicestershire. Sarah was 64 years old.
- There is a death of a Sarah Davis recorded in the Lutterworth, Leicestershire in December 1860, however, this may not be the correct date of death for this Sarah Davis.
Children of Sarah Davis and Thomas Staines
- Thomas Staines+ b. 15 September 1811, d. 27 September 1852
- William Staines b. 18 April 1813
- Elizabeth Staines b. 22 January 1815
- John Staines b. 7 April 1816, d. 1818
- Anne Staines b. 20 March 1818
- Samuel Staines+ b. 5 September 1819, d. 5 October 1853
- Frances Staines+ b. 3 June 1821, d. 30 March 1851
- Catherine Staines b. 13 April 1823
- Timothy Staines+ b. 9 October 1825
- John Staines+ b. 25 November 1827, d. December 1904
Walter Stanley Davis
M, b. circa 1900
- Walter Stanley Davis was born circa 1900.
- He was the son of Harry Albert Davis and Eliza Jane Dalgleish.
- Walter Stanley Davis married Neta Francis Hanrahan, daughter of John Hanrahan and Elizabeth Frances Lendrum, in 1930 in Queensland.
- Walter Stanley Davis appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1930 living at Plainby. He was a farmer.
Reginald Primmer Davison
M, b. 29 April 1900, d. 1 September 1967
M, b. circa 1870
Sarah Emily Davs-Covich
F, b. 1872, d. 4 May 1953
- Sarah Emily Davs-Covich was born in 1872. She was the daughter of Peter Davs Covich and Sarah Buckett.
- At the age of 19 years, Sarah Emily Davs-Covich married Henry James Tasker, son of James Tasker and Susannah Primmer, on 2 November 1891 in New Zealand.
- Sarah Emily Davs-Covich died on 4 May 1953 in New Zealand.
Children of Sarah Emily Davs-Covich and Henry James Tasker
F, b. circa 1860
- Emma Dawe was born circa 1860.
- Emma Dawe married Thomas Rixon in 1879 in New South Wales.
F, b. 1861, d. 1926
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Staines.
- Alice Dawes was born in 1861 in Penrith, New South Wales.
- She was the daughter of James Dawes and Elizabeth Lewis.
- At the age of 22 years, Alice Dawes married John Carroll Staines, son of Thomas Staines and Christiana Catharine Krieg, in 1883 in Cowra, New South Wales.
- On 24 October 1920,her husband, John Carroll Staines died in New South Wales at age 72.
- Alice Dawes, as the mother of the bride, attended the wedding of Catherine Staines and William Thomas B Hill on 17 February 1921 in New South Wales; William was a saddler, partner in Staines and Co of Canowindra, late 47th Battalion.
- Alice Dawes died in 1926 in New South Wales.
- Alice was buried in Canowindra Cemetery.
Children of Alice Dawes and John Carroll Staines
- Catherine Staines b. 8 September 1883, d. 1966
- Thomas Staines b. 25 October 1885, d. 26 June 1958
- Sarah Jane Staines+ b. 16 June 1887, d. 1968
- Alice B Staines+ b. 4 November 1888, d. 11 June 1946
- John Carroll Staines b. 1890, d. 26 December 1890
- Fanny Matilda Staines b. 1892, d. 1951
- John Staines+ b. 26 July 1893, d. 28 March 1961
- Charles Staines+ b. 11 November 1895
- Ellen Staines b. 1897, d. 8 February 1977
- Cecil Roger Staines b. 13 February 1899, d. 1972
- James George Staines b. 16 May 1901, d. 5 August 1975
- Annie Amelia Staines b. 1904, d. 1985
Cecil Thomas Dawes
M, b. 1907, d. 1969
- Charts: Descendants of Stephen Hooper
- Cecil Thomas Dawes was born in 1907 in Braidwood, New South Wales.
- He was the son of William Patrick Dawes and Isabella Amy Unknown.
- At the age of 35 years, Cecil Thomas Dawes married Mavis Elizabeth O'Leary, daughter of Timothy Vincent O'Leary and May French, in 1942 in New South Wales.
- In 1962,his wife, Mavis Elizabeth O'Leary died in New South Wales.
- Cecil Thomas Dawes died in 1969 in New South Wales.
- James Dawes married Elizabeth Lewis in 1852 in New South Wales.
William Patrick Dawes
M, b. circa 1880
- William Patrick Dawes was born circa 1880.
- William Patrick Dawes married Isabella Amy Unknown circa 1900.
F, b. circa 1860
- Clara Dawson was born circa 1860.
- Clara Dawson married Rev Joseph Bowes circa 1885.
May Constance Dawson
F, b. 1887, d. 16 March 1969
Alfreda Mantel Dawson-Welch
F, b. 1 January 1912, d. 1983
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
- Alfreda Mantel Dawson-Welch was born on 1 January 1912.
- At the age of 24 years, 4 months and 1 day, Alfreda Mantel Dawson-Welch married Geoffrey Wainhouse Simmonds, son of Harold Ernest Simmonds and Mary Spragg, on 2 May 1936. This was Alfreda's second marriage. The first being to a Grieve.
- In 1976,her husband, Geoffrey Wainhouse Simmonds died in New Zealand.
- Alfreda Mantel Dawson-Welch died in 1983 in New Zealand.
Thomas Charles Day
M, b. circa 1885
William Marcella Day
M, b. circa 1890
- Business Owners: Other Business Owners
- William Marcella Day was born circa 1890.
- William Marcella Day married Margaret Unknown circa 1915.
- William Marcella Day, a butter maker of Gombungee attested he had known August Vonhoff for six years of Albert Hermann Vonhoff on 11 January 1923
; Albert was living at Goombungee at the time and had been living there for 9 years, self employed, arriving from Bremer, Germany on 14 Jan 1914 on the Frederick Grouse via Sydney. He had been living in Goombungee since his arrival.
- William Marcella Day and Margaret Unknown appeared on the Electoral Roll in 1925 living at Goombungee. William was a cheesemaker.
Rose Hannah Dayman
F, b. 2 May 1900, d. 1980
- Charts: Descendants of Charles Eyles
F, b. circa 1635, d. April 1693
Rita de Bernardi
F, b. circa 1900, d. 2 July 1999
- Charts: Descendants of John Burgess
- Rita de Bernardi was born circa 1900. She was the daughter of Dominic DE BERNADI and Marie.
- Rita de Bernardi married Therold William George Howe, son of John Samuel Howe and Caroline Eva Burgess, circa 1940.
- On 21 February 1945,her husband, Therold William George Howe died at age 32.
- Rita de Bernardi died on 2 July 1999 in Tasmania.
Jacques de Genteville
M, b. circa 1630
- Charts: Descendants of Thomas Cossart
Arthur Eric De Gruchy
M, b. 1878, d. 1878
Florence Somerset De Gruchy
F, b. 1865
Frederick Charles De Gruchy
M, b. 1867, d. 27 October 1927
- Frederick Charles De Gruchy was born in 1867 in Queensland.
- He was the son of John William De Gruchy and Isabella Leslie.
- Frederick Charles De Gruchy appeared on the Electoral Roll with Isabella Leslie and John William De Gruchy in 1903 in Spring Bluff. John was living from independent means, Frederick was a stockman and Isabella, Leila and Georgina carried out home duties.
- At the age of 38 years, Frederick Charles De Gruchy married Johanne Ernestina Augusta Morgenstern, daughter of Friedrich William Morgenstern and Louise Kinzel, in 1905 in Queensland.
- Frederick was buried on 27 October 1927 in Cabarlah Cemetery.
- Frederick Charles De Gruchy died on 27 October 1927 in Queensland.